Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog!
My name is Amelia, I’m 18 years old, and I’m from Minnesota. I figured I would introduce myself by sharing ten facts about myself with you.
- I love God, photography, being outside, and all things coffee.
- I’m an introvert.
- I’m left handed (and coincidentally was born on International Left Hander’s Day!)
- This fall I’ll be heading off to the College of St. Scholastica for my freshman year of college where I’ll be majoring in theology and education.
- I know sign language.
- When I finish school I’d like to work in ministry in some way.
- My favorite bands are Rend Collective, Urban Rescue, and Relient K.
- Belle is my favorite Disney princess, and also Mulan even though technically she isn’t a princess.
- I’m a Ravenclaw.
- I collect coffee mugs.
Well! There’s some basic information about me, and in case you were wondering, this is what I look like:
I’m hoping to post something on here three times a week, planning on those days being Tuesday, Thursday, and either Saturday or Sunday. I don’t really know exactly what this blog has in store for it but I have many ideas and can’t wait to share them with you!
Have a great night, everyone! Even though it’s Monday I’m pretending it’s Tuesday. I’ll see you on Thursday.